The long anticipated Evergreen migration is coming this month!
Here are some things you should know:
- You will be able to customize control of your account preferences, including saving which libraries you like to search, custom login passwords and usernames, options for hold notifications, and more!
- With Lists you can create and share categorized lists of your reading materials.
- Lists can be broadcast over the new RSS feed. Members will be able to share and respond to each other’s recommendations and choices and as they are posted!
- You’ll have the ability to create multiple "bookbags" and share your bookbags with others.
Here are some key details about our new circulation software…
- All Western and Central region items will appear on ONE catalog! This will make it easier to locate the items you want to borrow.
- Expanded search tools will give you the ability to limit your search to just fiction or non-fiction, by age range, and more!
- The new "Did you mean?" feature will offer search suggestions for searches with few or no results.
- Enhanced content for each listing, including "If you liked this, you might also like…" suggestions, series listings, similar author suggestions, reviews, excerpts, previews, and more!
- Your online patron account will be more intuitive. A set of tabs called "the dashboard" will guide you to options like your Account Summary, Items Checked Out, Holds, Account Preferences, and Lists.
Before we migrate, you should know…
- From May 21 to May 29th you will not have access to your C/WMARS Patron Account.
- On May 29th your password will be reset to the last four digits of your barcode. You will be asked to change your password on your first login.
- Your Reading History and Wish Lists will not be carried over through the migration. If this information is important to you, remember to save it prior to May 21.
- The feature that allows patrons to pay any library fees online will not be available until further notice. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience. Fees can still be paid in-person at any C/WMARS library.